IONS-9 / Salamanca
Registration, abstract submission and travel grants applications are now closed
The aim of the IONS Conference is to bring together students working in optics and photonics from all over the world to discuss research results and student activities. IONS returns this year to Spain, to one of the university cities by excellence: Salamanca. Meet active young researchers from all globe and build your professional network!
IONS-9 is organised by students from OSAL Student Chapter and will take place in Salamanca, Spain, next April 7-9th 2011.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
For more information check this website or follow us in Facebook IONS-9
The conference program includes:
- Keynote speakers:
- Prof. Chris Dainty (2011 OSA President, NUI Galway)
- Prof. Alexander Gaeta (Cornell University, OSA Board of Directors)
- Prof. Ken Ledingham (Strathclyde University)
- Prof. Luis Roso (CLPU director)
- Student's technical talks and posters
- Student chapter session
- Best student talk /poster awards
- Laboratory tours: visit Spain's most powerful laser
- Social day in Salamanca, Unesco World Heritage Site.